Review:
Much like the iPhone I convinced myself that I didn't really need an iPad. It was just a bigger version of the iPhone which I own the 4 version and It was too much money to spend on a gadget.
I also have a Home PC and a laptop and really couldn't justify one. As usual I held out, but then I decided I wanted one and could sell it for a good price if I changed my mind.
Owned one for about a week now and love it. It's not a replacement for any of the above mentioned instruments, but it works in harmony with them all. I no longer have to strain at the tiny iphone screen or boot up my pc or laptop to check sports scores. I can download magazines like sports illustrated. Great apps for American sports which I follow.
Watching films is also very good and it's great for lovefilm with an app for that too. Also the amount of games like Sonic for a matter of pence when compared to Nintendo ds games you could get far more for your money.
At the end of the day this is an expensive luxury and in no way will it replace either my laptop or pc which I use for excel/word/and website design, but it will probably get used just as much for other things.
I also have a Home PC and a laptop and really couldn't justify one. As usual I held out, but then I decided I wanted one and could sell it for a good price if I changed my mind.
Owned one for about a week now and love it. It's not a replacement for any of the above mentioned instruments, but it works in harmony with them all. I no longer have to strain at the tiny iphone screen or boot up my pc or laptop to check sports scores. I can download magazines like sports illustrated. Great apps for American sports which I follow.
Watching films is also very good and it's great for lovefilm with an app for that too. Also the amount of games like Sonic for a matter of pence when compared to Nintendo ds games you could get far more for your money.
At the end of the day this is an expensive luxury and in no way will it replace either my laptop or pc which I use for excel/word/and website design, but it will probably get used just as much for other things.
Product details
- Product Dimensions: 24.1 x 18.5 x 0.8 cm ; 612 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 1.8 Kg
- Item model number: MC982FD/A
- ASIN: B004TH63L0
No comments:
Post a Comment